JOURNEY OF JEET - 2008
- Created awareness in the Villages by Visits, Banners, Meetings etc.
- Developed a Database of Sadharmiks through local support of the Trustees and Local Karyakartas (Representatives) of Jain Samaj and various other institutes.
- Provided support to 769 Children in the FY’08-09
- Approached several Sadhu Bhagwant & Sadhviji for their involvement, blessings and support for JEET’s overall development.
JOURNEY OF JEET - 2009
- Organized Shadharmik Vatsalya Shabha, attended by more than 10 Acharyas sadhu Maharaj & 10 sadhviji Maharaj & 800 people, on 27th Sept’2009.
- Received commitment of continued financial support for next 5 years from many donors.
- Provided support to 1572 Children in the FY’09-10.
- Organized a general survey and obtained the number of families with total family income of below Rs. 5000/- in one district
JOURNEY OF JEET - 2010-11
- Adopted the new concept of Family adoption as compared to the previous concept of Children adoption.
- Division of responsibilities among the trustees as for JEET activities in Gujarat.
- Each trustee organized District, Taluka, and Village Level meetings in Gujarat and enrolled Karyakarta (Representatives) for each area
- Organized Swayamsevak (Volunteers’) get together at Ahmedabad with Param Pujaya Acharya Bhagwant Shri Rajhans Maharaj Saheb.
- Began accepting applications from the states of Maharashtra, Bihar, M.P., and Chhattisgarh along with Gujarat.